Prints by Audra Geras
Audra's evocative abstract images are available as museum-quality/archival giclée prints. Some are reproduced as signed, numbered and certified limited editions prints. As well, some images are available as stand-alone mixed media images that have been enhanced by hand using traditional techniques such as gilding. Please contact Audra for the specifics on a particular image.
Most prints are available at custom sizes as long as the width to height ratio is maintained. The maximum print size is indicated in each image description.
What is a giclée print?
Giclée printers are very high end devices that have been designed to re-create images with exceptional fidelity using archival quality pigments or inks and archival quality papers or canvas.
Giclée prints of Audra's fine art have the following features:
• The original digital paintings are created in ultra-high resolution and at a very large size so that the printed art is exceptionally crisp and detailed.
• The archival paper used is 100% acid and lignin-free cotton rag.
• The giclée prints are created at a fine art resolution of 2880 dots per 1″ line.
• The printed art shows both incredible detail and a velvety smoothness that makes the art virtually unidentifiable as a print.
• Prints are also available on archival canvas, either stretched, or not. The stretched canvas is a beautiful alternative to paper, since it does not require framing, unless you wish to do so, and can be hung directly on a wall.
Purchasing a giclée print is an economical investment in a museum-quality work of art of great longevity.
Please contact me with any questions you may have about purchasing my evocative abstraction and for pricing. The process is very easy and straightforward!